Tripp Lite OMNI500ISO 500VA 300W UPS Battery Back Up Tower Isolation Transformer 120V, 3 Outlets
Current Category：USB Hubs
- 500VA/300W tower 120V line interactive UPS with isolation transformer
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 3 5-15R outlets
- USB port, Normal & common mode EMI/RFI line noise immunity
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) automatically corrects incoming voltage to keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) as low as 83V, without draining battery power
- 5 min. full-load runtime (300W); 14 min. half load runtime (150W)
Tripp Lite's OMNI500ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 500VA power handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.